Thursday 10 February 2011

Stationery - What's your fav?

Like many girls I LOVE STATIONERY. I'm really precious about it and only use it when I think something is special enough to be written in it. In fact, a fancy beaded notebook my Grandma got me only got used after about 10 years for me to condense my diaries into because I knew it was something I'd keep forever.

Paperchase, Cath Kidston... (anything like that really) make my heart race in all their beautiful prints and people are just as excited to recieve a nice card or note paper. I also love handmade papers if I'm feeling a bit more flush.

Simply beautiful! What are your favourite stationery brands?

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nat

    That's another thing we have in common! :) I love stationery too, and this Penpal Movement will be the perfect excuse to buy some more.

    I love Kawaii Stationery it always makes me smile.

    I love the stuff on this website http://www.artbox.co.uk/stationery-letter-sets-c-35_49.html?page=1&sort=2a

    ReplyDelete
  2. uh ohhhhh! You shouldn't have shown me that website. I love it all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god - that site is gorgeous! I'm going to have to order some sets just for this!
    I love Paperchase and could spend hours in there choosing the perfect notebook and pen. The boyfriend thinks I'm weird! I do love good ol' WHSmith too - they can have some lovely bits now and again
    xxx

    ReplyDelete